Intapp Integrate Administrator Essentials is the core training that ensures your success in administering, configuring, and supporting Intapp Integrate.
This 5 day instructor-led course comprises 10 modules focusing on various integration strategies and technologies. Using user provisioning as an example, students will use Intapp Integrate to create a solution spanning multiple applications and using multiple technologies.
Module 1 –Solution overview
Module 2 –Syncing data in real-time from database to database
Module 3 –Syncing users from Active Directory to database
Module 4 –Processing data from SOAP web service call
Module 5 –Processing data from REST API call
Module 6 –Parsing flat file data
Module 7 –Calling a rule from another rule
Module 8 –Syncing large data sets using XSLT bulk data sync
Module 9 –Using miscellaneous features and functions
Module 10 –System administration
A course designed for systems administrators, business process owners and technical administrators, this 5 day classroom course walks the attendee through configuration and management of data sources, development of rules to manage data, event and rule log review, managing system settings and more. This training will enable you and your team to own your business processes by capitalizing on Intapp Integrate’s versatility and empower you to resolve issues faster.
Who should take this course?
- System administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their firm’s Intapp Integrate infrastructure
- Business Process owners and technical administrators that want to learn how to design integrations and understand advanced Integrate features
What will you learn in this course?
- Configure and manage your data sources, including databases, web services (SOAP), REST API calls, Active Directory, and other sources
- Write, configure, and troubleshoot rules to manage data
- Understand and use the various Intapp Integrate functions to manipulate and manage data
- Review the event and rule logs
- Manage system settings
- Resolve common troubleshooting issues
- Make the most of your investment – increase your contribution to the firm and accelerate time to value by learning how to unlock additional features, tricks and tips to find new ways to leverage this powerful application
- Increase firm independence – take ownership of your business workflows, reports and configurations, and simplify change management by reducing your dependency on third party providers
- Maintain data and database health – learn how to recognize data and database issues to proactively maintain your Integrate system at peak performance
- Identify and resolve issues faster – keep your business on track and maximize user productivity